Follow Me On Twitter

Monday, September 10, 2012

Disabled women and shoes, especially designer shoes, especially Christian Louboutin red soled ones

For disabled women: Please send me your stories about shoe selection, wear, or any good information about your shoes, especially designer shoes. I'm particularly interested in Christian Louboutin red soled ones. But any fancy high end shoes are good, even athletic or any particular style. I want stories. Any kind of disability.

If you know of any disabled women who wear designer or fancy high-end shoes of any kind, please put me in contact with them. If they are public figures, please give me their names and who they are.

Thanks. I'm writing an Op Ed piece on disabled people's dignity.

Rosemarie Garland-Thomson
Professor of Women's Studies and English
Department of Women's, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
Candler Library, Suite 128
Emory University
Atlanta, GA 30322

Website: http://userwww.service.emory.edu/users/rgarlan/index.html

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing
    this information its really amazing, this site has a lot of useful resources

    Stiletto High Heels

    ReplyDelete