Perspectives 2 submissions now open!The editors of Perspectives: Poetry Concerning Autism and Other Disabilities have announced their latest project. Perspectives 2 will be the second anthology of the Perspectives series.
Released late in 2010, Perspectives is an anthology of poetry about various neurological, psychological, social, and communicative disabilities, with a strong focus on the autism spectrum. It included poetry written by the disabled, their friends, their loved ones, service providers, and others who have been personally affected by disability.
Perspecitves 2 seeks to continue the work began in the first volume by collecting more excellent poetry concerning disabilities and neurodiversity. Ultimately, the editors of Perspectives 2 seek to spread the message of the anthology's mission statement, "No matter what our differences, we are all human."
- E-mail up to five(5) poems to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please send submissions both in the body of the e-mail and as an attachment, formatted as you would like them to appear in tha anthology. (.doc, .docX, .rtf, .pdf, .wpd, etc...).
- All forms and styles will be considered.
- Submissions should be consistent with the mission statement and fit the anthology's theme.
- Poems may be previously published provided you hold the rights to them. If you provide information on the previous publications
- Please include a short, third person bio with your submission.